In his article Dr. Ruscio breaks down common food intolerances, what causes them and what to do about them to feel better.
Common food intolerances:
Symptoms of food intolerances:
- Brain fog or difficulty focusing or thinking clearly
- Gastrointestinal symptoms including bloating, constipation, diarrhea, or nausea
- Frequent headaches or migraines
- Respiratory symptoms or asthma-like symptoms
- Skin reactions, eczema, itchiness, hives, rashes
Causes of food intolerances:
- Immune dysregulation
- Leaky Gut
- Imbalances in gut microbiome
- Enzyme deficiencies
How to treat food intolerances:
- Elimination Diet
- Digestive Enzymes
Read the full article using the link below.
Common food intolerances include gluten, dairy, FODMAPs, and histamine. Healing underlying gut imbalances can help to improve food intolerance symptoms.
Book a Complimentary Consult
You Deserve to be a WELL HUMAN.