Dr. Frank Lipman has a way of breaking down complex information into easy to understand information. In his full article (linked below) he breaks down the the connection between your gut and your well-being. In the full article he also tells you what you can do about it!
The five ways the gut strengthens immunity and well-being are:
1. About 70% of your immune system lives in your gut.
2. To fight off pathogens, it takes a gut that’s healthy and not “leaky”.
3. Know as your ‘second brain’ your gut plays a role in your immunity, mental health and aging.
4. An off-kilter gut screws up your belly, brain, behavior and beyond.
5. Poor habits trip up microbial balance – and your immunity.
- Lack of sleep
- Over the counter drugs
If you want support improving your gut health to feel better overall, I’d love to help you. You can book a complimentary consult using the form below!
Even with vaccines starting to roll out, everyone still needs to keep focused on what they can do for their own immunity. With more easily spread mutations unloosed and clusters and spikes still to be battled through, it will be months before the world can truly breathe a sigh of relief, if we’re lucky. Until then, your best immunity defense – whether you’ve had the shots or not – is to keep your gut in tip-top shape: to feed it, care for it and tend it like your life depends on it because it does.
Book a Complimentary Consult
You Deserve to be a WELL HUMAN.