Take this opportunity to be a fly on the wall at your first coaching session and find out what it’s like to work with me.
I can help you—and I promise you’re worth the investment.
Do you struggle with any of the symptoms listed below? If so, your body is trying to tell you something. These are signs of an underlying imbalance.
- Painful Gas
- Hormone Imbalance
- Weight Gain
- Sleep Issues
- Autoimmune Disease
Together, let’s uncover the root cause of your symptoms and get you feeling your best again.
I help you get to where you want to be, at your pace.
I promise I won’t crack the whip because I myself am not an “all or nothing” change maker. As one of my teachers Dr. Tom O’Bryan says, “Base hits equal a home run,” meaning—small changes over time equal lifelong results. Vibrant health does not come from a short-term fix. The goal is to create lifestyle changes that keep you’re body in balance for the long haul.
Ultimately though, you drive the car and I help you navigate. If you want speed—I’ll push the gas pedal. If you want a slow country drive—I’ll help you decide what town to explore first. Either way, we’ll end up at your destination.
YOU. Feeling great again.
Welcome to your first coaching session.
- I ASK AND LISTEN.
I WANT TO KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU. I’ll ask you questions like, when did you last feel your best and why? How do you live your life—what brings you joy, how do you move your body, who do you spend your time with, and where do you feel you need the most support? I am your ally and your partner.
- WE CREATE A PERSONALIZED HEALTH HISTORY.
We’ll review your initial intake forms to create a timeline of your health history. These forms help me be your health detective as I seek clues to possible triggers in your overall health. We’re going to talk about your childhood all the way up to your current age. I want to know about your birth, family history and I might even ask more about your poop and your libido. Don’t be shy! I want to know everything. This gives us clues into how all integrated systems of the body are working and helps us put together your story.
- WE’LL TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU EAT IN A DAY.
As Dr. Mark Hyman says, “Health starts on the end of your fork.” Let’s discuss what your current diet looks like and where we can tweak depending on your specific needs and goals. i.e. If you’re currently drinking soda and eating lots of processed foods, we’d start to implement whole foods and healthier alternatives to soda. But if you’re already eating a “healthy diet” we’ll examine what that includes to see where we need to fine tune.
- WE’LL DISCUSS TESTING OPTIONS DEPENDING ON YOUR NEEDS.
If you’re not feeling well and can’t find answers, these tests help us dig deeper and uncover root cause. They give us healing opportunities to work with. Some of the initial tests I might suggest are:
GI MAP: for gut health
DUTCH: for hormone health
OATS: for metabolism, neurotransmitters, mitochondria, intestinal yeast and bacteria.
- I’LL SEND YOU OFF WITH A PLACE TO START.
You’ll leave the first session knowing how to get started making changes until our next session. This might include some shifts in diet, movement, sleep routines or stress management—whatever is unique to you. Our conversation will set the tone for creating your plan. Then you’ll decide if you’d like to meet every week or every other week during your coaching package. At first, some clients opt for weekly visits and as they get more comfortable they move to every other week. During the remaining sessions we’ll fine tune as we work towards getting you where you want to be.
Why do I work in coaching packages and not single sessions? Simple.
- Ongoing Support: It’s important to have a coach to help you manage changes that may feel overwhelming at first, and support you every step of the way.
- Consistency: Follow through is important to continue to work on your goals and know you have an advocate. Meeting consistently to discuss what has gone well and how to keep moving forward keeps you on track.
- Discovery: Throughout the process, as onion layers are peeled back, more areas of change might open up to move you even closer to your goals.
- Fine Tuning: Because we are all individuals, you have to remember that what works for one person doesn’t always work for another. The road to wellness is sometimes a bumpy and winding one. You’ll never get from point A to point B in a straight line. Staying on the path together allows you to have the support you need as you follow your yellow brick road!
Ready to dive right in?
Book your coaching package here.
Prefer to chat before you seal the deal?
You can book your FREE Discovery call here.
It takes a village to help people find out
how and where to get well.
Please share with your family, friends and network if you agree!
Book a Complimentary Consult
You Deserve to be a WELL HUMAN.