Helping YOU Build a Strong, Resilient Immune System
Community Immunity is a 4-month virtual small group coaching program all about optimizing your health. When you understand the main factors that influence immunity before you get sick, you can build strength and resilience to support your health for the long haul.
Turn Your Regular Routine Into An
Immune Boosting Machine!
You Can’t Control the Virus, But You CAN Control the Host. Community Immunity focuses on all aspects of your life and how they come together to support a healthy immune system and a healthy you. Together we’ll explore mindset, nutrition, stress, sleep, movement, environment and more.
During this 4-month group coaching program you’ll learn how to eat well, sleep well, move more and stress less, and how to build and support a healthy immune system for the long haul.
We know that change doesn’t happen overnight and that’s why Community Immunity meets every other week over the course of 4 months. With small group coaching and only 6-10 people in your group, you’ll get the attention and support you need from your functional medicine health coach and your fellow group members to set and achieve the goals important to you and your health. You’ll also be able to connect with your coach during monthly open office hours!
When You Join Community Immunity
- Go at your pace. Create personalized goals and put them into practice
- We’ll work together to create a crystal-clear vision of your “future” self
- Uncover hidden challenges that may be holding you back
- Learn strategies to overcome common obstacles
- Leave the sessions renewed, re-energized and inspired to take action on implementing the changes you desire
- How nutrition can heal or harm your health
- What your gut has to do with your immune system
- Why sleep is necessary for a healthy body and mind
- How stress is connected to your overall health
- Environmental influences on your health and how to lower your toxic load
- How to move your body in enjoyable ways that work well for you
- To create, implement and maintain goals
- Small groups of only 6-10 members
- Meet every other week for 4 months. (8) 90 minute sessions
- Accountability partners
- Ongoing private Facebook group support
- Group energy and shared ideas
- Community and networking
- Monthly open office hour with your coach
- Lifetime access to content
I’ve always struggled with fad diets. But working with Jackie has helped me create a nutrition plan that I can actually stick to and update as my lifestyle and needs change. She coached me every step of the way with practical and effective tips that allowed me to have a new perspective on health. I have never felt better!
I am so grateful that I made the decision to go ahead with the program. I am feeling so much better. I am enjoying the energy and enthusiasm of life. Carla’s deep insights and knowledge was very helpful. With deep gratitude and appreciation, I highly recommend Carla’s program.
The program focused on complete wholeness including self-care, mindfulness and nutrition. I have a much clearer idea about diet and how sugar has affected my mood, lack of sleep and overall health. I’m leaps and bounds away from the confusion and self-deprecating I came with when I started.
Module 1: Identify your goals. Create your vision. Master your mindset.
Module 2: Understand food for health. Expand your menu. Nourish your body.
Module 3: Uncover the gut-health connection. Balance your biome. Boost your immune system.
Module 4: Pinpoint the threat. Regulate to relax. Cut the chaos.
Module 5: Rest for rejuvenation. Restore sleep rituals. Strengthen your system.
Module 6: Move your body. Build strength. Make it fun.
Module 7: Realize what’s toxic. Control your exposures. Remove the junk.
Module 8: Honor your progress. Celebrate your wins. Plan for success.
Meet Your Coaches
Community Immunity groups are lead by Functional Medicine Certified Health Coaches.
We focus on your needs and goals before anything else. We know that most of you know what you need to do to be healthy, but have trouble actually doing it. You’re not alone! Many people struggle with making significant changes to their diet and lifestyle.
As coaches, we have the tools and skills to help you make the lasting changes you want. This is what makes health coaches invaluable—we’re not just a source of information, we help you create transformation. We recognize that making real, lasting lifestyle and behavior changes isn’t easy. It takes ongoing effort and support, and we partner with you to help you achieve goals that last.
Coaches are trained to work with you to:
- Offer tools and accountability when you implement new lifestyle changes
- Motivate you, celebrate your successes and encourage your progress
- Guide you through dietary changes, food plans, stress reduction, relaxation, and movement
- Educate you and help you understand your doctor’s plan of care
- Help you manage chronic conditions and feel your best
Carla has a deep passion to help support others reach their health goals. Her own health challenges many years ago lead her to become a Functional Medicine and National Board Certified Health Coach. Carla lives in New York with her husband. When she’s not working with clients, you can find her on her yoga mat, outside in nature, painting or enjoying time with friends and family.
Jackie is a Functional Medicine and National Board Certified Health Coach who has always been driven by a desire to help others make lasting changes in order to feel their best. Jackie maintains an active, healthy lifestyle in Los Angeles with her husband, young son and her pup. She loves to hike, travel, cook and spend time with friends and family.